COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site to participate in various activities related to the Site such as booking or renting out Property displayed on the Site (“Property”) and/or online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
The information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient Property delivery experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or booking.
- Enable company-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site and/or Property(s).
- Offer new Property, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to Property and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
- Analyze and track your use of the Site to determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging your information whether personal, derivative or financial, with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain Property, services or promotions.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
COUNTRY SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
SAUDI ARABIA Privacy Rights (PDPL)
If you are national or resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia then please note that you have the following additional privacy rights that we shall comply with:
- Your personal information including but not limited to your official name, permanent address, credit card details, geolocation, phone number, device ID, information collected via cookies, IP address, search preference, transaction history, audio information, and any other information required for any and all legal and commercial purposes in order to provide you services;
- The information collected via the above-referred sources shall be subject to anonymity at all times in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL) by Royal Decree M/19 of 09/02/1443H to regulate the collection and processing of data while preventing any abuser or to avoid misuse of the data. You may contact us on email (Privacy@bedsguru.com) in case you become aware of any misuse of your personal information in order to secure the same in a timely manner to avoid any further misuse of the information;
- The personal information collected via the above-referred sources shall not be shared or sold to third parties with the purpose of attaining any commercial benefit by us. We further acknowledge that the personal information collected shall only be used for the purpose of providing efficient services as set out on the Site. The information collected shall be stored within our servers and in the safe custody of our authorized compliance officer;
- In case, we no longer require storage and processing of any of your personal information for the purpose of providing our services then we shall promptly inform you regarding the stoppage of such information collection. In such case, you shall be solely liable for any collection and misuse of your personal information starting from the time of issuance of our notice of stoppage of information collection;
- In case there is a material security breach to our data storage facilities or servers, it shall be promptly informed to the Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority (SDAIA), in order to secure the data in a timely manner and avoid any further breach or misuse of the data. We shall also promptly issue a notification in this regard to individuals or display the same on our Site at a prominent location.
RIGHT TO ACCESS THE DATA AS PER (GDPR)
- Access of Data: Log into your account by using your credentials i.e. username/email and password;
- Rectification of Data: Select the “Property Listing” option to access your data for rectification.
- Revision of Date: Review or change your information as required and click “Property Section” at the dashboard of the page;
- Deletion of Data: You may have the right to delete your Account/Data by clicking the "Property section Action" button or by sending an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Objection of Data: You also have the right to raise any objection to your personal information stored with us being used for the direct marketing process by sending an email at (email@example.com)
Please note that we may ask you to verify your credentials or identity by any means necessary and satisfactory to us and you shall be required to cooperate in this regard in order to make requested changes or access any information stored with us. Additionally, we may refuse you access to any sensitive, legally privileged, or barred information. In such a case, we will provide you with an adequate explanation for the refusal to access information at your written request to do so.
Cookies and Web Beacons
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the email (Privacy@bedsguru.com)
Termination/Deactivation of account
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Building office A2 Dubai Digital Park
Dubai Silicon Oasis
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone Number 00971508805259