This Refer a Friend Program is provided by BedsGuru.com (UAE) in association with Triponly FZ Co (Dubai). By participating in this Refer a Friend Program, you agree to BedsGuru's Terms of Services and Triponly FZ (T&C). If there is any conflict between BedsGuru's Refer a Friend Program and Triponly's Terms & Condition, BedsGuru's Terms of Services take precedence. These are the terms and conditions governing the “Refer a friend Program” (“Program”) being offered by BedsGuru's in association with Triponly. The words “we”, “us”, “our” and words with a similar meaning refer to BedsGuru's. By participating in the Program, the Participant agrees to BedsGuru's Terms of Services which may be amended or varied by BedsGuru's.
The BedsGuru Refer a Friend Program is divided into two parts.
- Tourist & Hospitality
- Hajj Pilgrimage.
(a) Tourist & Hospitality Referral
Tourist & Hospitality referral program will include short-stay and long-stay bookings of tourists and guests on a daily basis. This will include licensed hotels, apartments, guesthouses, villas, farmhouses, and other vacation rental properties registered from your referral link.
The referrer will be eligible for a reward of US$ 2.5 on each confirmed booking if his referred hotel or vacation rental property is rented out from his referral link.
Referrers joining this program will be able to avail of financial benefits till 31st January 2023. After this date, referrers will not be able to avail the benefits of these programs.
Farmhouses and Hutz will not be included in this referral program,
Promotional Period start date: 31 January 2022
Promotional Period end date: 30 July 2022
(b) Hajj Pilgrimage Referral
Hajj Pilgrimage referral program will include short-period, long-period, and seasonal hotels and buildings booking for Hajj. This will include classified hotels, approved buildings for Hajj Purpose only, and other licensed apartments registered from your referral link.
Refer 1 to 15 Friends for Signup
Earn SAR 500/- Per Friend
Refer 16 to 30 Friends for Signup
Earn SAR 750/- Per Friend
Refer 30+ Friends for Signup
Earn SAR 1000/- Per Friend
Hajj Pilgrimage Referral flow
Referrer will get 500 SAR on every succeeded Friend's Transaction.
Referrer will get further 200 SAR on every succeeded Friend's Partner Transaction.
Referrer will get further 100 SAR on every succeeded Influencer's Transaction.
Definition of "Succeeded Transaction": The Transaction in which the property has been rented out for Hajj after legitimate signup.
- Only hotels, buildings, apartments that have been approved/licensed by the pilgrims housing committee, Municipality committee, Ministry of Health, and the Ministry of Hajj (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) can be part of the program, and no unapproved building can be part of the program.
- All transactions will be conducted by Saudi law and through a platform approved by the Ministry of Hajj Saudi Arabia.
- In all of these transactions, BedsGrus acts as an online platform that helps Hajj group operators to reach out to building owners and communicate their offerings.
- Only Saudi Nationals will benefit from this program.
- Hajj Pilgrimage Referrers joining this program will be able to avail of financial benefits for Hajj season 1443 to 1444. After season 1444, referrers will not be able to avail of the benefits of these programs.
A Qualified Referrals means that all the following conditions are met during the Signup Program:
Referred Customers must be businesses or individuals engaging in commercial activity for the services. Referrers must only refer real third-party Potential Customers who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The Referrers may not misuse or exploit the Program, and accordingly may not, for example, create multiple or fake accounts under his/her/its name or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
Rewards will only be awarded for Qualifying Referrals. A “Qualifying Referral” means that all of the following cumulative conditions are met:
- The Referrer will be eligible for the reward of SAR 500 to SAR 1000 if his referred hotel or building is rented out for Hajj from his referral link.
- The Referrer owns a valid BedsGuru account;
- The Referred was not previously registered with BedsGuru under any email address or alias.
- The Referred age is 18 years or older and approved for registration by BedsGuru.
- The Referred Customer completed the registration process with BedsGuru using the Referrer’s Referral Link. If a Referred Customer registers with BedsGuru using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualifying Referral and neither the Referrer nor the Referred Customer will earn Reward with respect thereof.
- BedsGuru can terminate the Referral Program or a person’s ability to participate at any time for any reason and without notice.
- BedsGuru reserves the right to suspend accounts, cancel the referral link or decline a transaction if we notice any activity, we believe is fraudulent, inappropriate, or illegitimate or if we have reason to assume You are in breach of these Referral Terms.
- BedsGuru reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and relevant.
Limitation and Liabilities
- BedsGuru accepts no liability for loss, theft, destruction, or improper use of the Referred Link.
- Without prejudice to the conditions of this agreement, BedsGuru's liability towards You is limited to the amount of the Referred Link.
- Nothing in this agreement serves to exclude or limit liability for:
- Intentional deception or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Death or personal injury due to any carelessness.
- Any other form of liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
NO PARTNERSHIP OR AGENCY
No partnership or agency between the parties. Nothing in these Referral Terms is intended to or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between the Parties, constitute any party the agent of another Party, or authorize any Party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party.
If any part-provision or provision for this Agreement is or becomes invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to allow it to be good, appropriate, and enforceable. If such customization isn't feasible, the supply that is appropriate part-provision will be considered deleted. Any customization to or removal of the provision or part-provision under this clause shall not impact the enforceability and substance of this rest with this agreement.
If one party gives notice to the other of the possibility that any provision or part-provision of this agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend such provision so that, as amended, it is legal, valid, and enforceable, and, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the intended commercial result of the original provision.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates excluding its conflict of law provisions. User agrees that any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be litigated solely and exclusively in the United Aarab Emirates courts and hereby consents to the jurisdiction of such courts over itself in any action relating to this Agreement.
CHANGES IN TERMS AND CONDITION
- We reserve the right to replace the terms and conditions of the Program at any time, without warning, at our sole discernment. We reserve the right to not award a reward or disqualify someone from the Program if we feel, in our sole discretion, that fraudulent behavior or other unethical conduct has occurred in any way that compromises the fairness of the Program in any way. Spam, unsolicited commercial email, or any form of illegal means of communication is illegal, prohibited, and will be grounds for termination of your participation in this Program. Fraudulent or unethical means of communication such as using bots, fictitious identities, fake emails, or scripts is also prohibited and will result in similar actions by us with respect to terminating your participation in the “Refer a Friend Program”